I'm sick Poor poor me. I started feeling like crap on Sunday. I guess it's because I didn't wear a jacket on Saturday night when I was outside with Shawn and Dren. We were just chillin' outside cause they were about to leave, so... now I'm all stuffed up. I missed school on monday, and training for work. I'm still not feeling so hot right now. I'm super congested and I randomly cough. It's kinda nasty really. It's not even the "cold" season and here I am sick already.
Anyhoo... I'm suppose to be in my voice class right now ( i don't know how i'll sing though) but apparently they broke the class up in 20 min sessions according to our recital song... so I don't have to go to class until 12:00 pm. Man... an hour from now. So I'm suppose to warmp up and stuff but I don't feel like it cause I fee like crap. Yackity yack.
Shawn's not liking me so much right now either. I have no idea why. He's just acting wierd around me and he won't explain it. He's been doing a lot of Comic Odyssey hanging out lately... He was actually there for like at least 5 hours. He's just hanging out with his new found friends. I mean, that's suppose to be a good thing right? Friends? But then again... how old are they? Alright, well there's some who's actually in college but then again... the majority of the people there are like 10 years old... so um, I don't know. Honestly though, I'm totally happy that he's finding some kind of niche in his life but I hope he doesn't concentrate on it too much because it is a hobby.
Okay, there's this one thing that really irks me and ah...(i know he's going to read this). It's the fact that he complains that he doesn't have a lot of money left and then he goes and contemplates whether he should buy a card for like $7.00. That's just an example, it's not exactly accurate. You know? Okay, well I understand that he knows what he's spending his money on but really... I don't think that he should be complaining about lack of funds if he's actually watching what he's spending his money on. Right?
Alright, well.. I shouldn't interfere in his whole money situation. It's none of my business really but sometimes I feel like I'm bothering him if I ask him to buy me some lunch or something, or if I ask him to pay for my stuff. I don't know. Maybe I should stop asking huh? That sounds like it'll solve a lot of things. Ha.
So back to what's bothering him. I have no idea what it is. He's in class right now but before we said bye, I was wondering what was wrong and he said there's something bothering him but he just didn't want to tell me.
I'll be going off to work after my class and then I'm going to pick up my brother for ccd, so I won't have a chance to talk to him until after 8 or so... I hate putting things off like this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home